I haven’t been writing for a variety of reasons….
- I don’t have anything to say.
- I’ve started working with Hank.
- I don’t know what to say.
- I’ve starting doing interior painting with Hank.
- I don’t have the words to say what I want to say.
- I’ve started doing the bidding proposals for Hank.
- I don’t think that what I want so say is worth writing.
- I’ve started doing the bookkeeping for Hank.
- I don’t think that what I want to say is worth writing so it’s definitely not worth reading.
With that in mind, I know that I need to write because it’s the best way for me to sort through the clutter of my mind but that doesn’t mean that what I have to say is worth reading.
Hank started his own business last summer. While he really wants to focus on home inspections, he has ended up doing repairs, painting, and general handyman work. He got a couple of big jobs that required help to meet the deadlines so I grabbed a paint brush and pitched in working 10-12 hours a day. We started the day before Thanksgiving and finished on December 28th.
(I have learned that the best way to save money is to work all time!)
Austin and Hannah came down to celebrate the New Year with us. Granny came for an extended visit the weekend after they left…. And this extended visit is still extending.
I’ve been going through some extra blood tests to try to get my thyroid under control and the results of those tests have required changes in medication. Hopefully, this next change will be the last one for quite awhile.
Speaking of blood tests, I just want to remind anyone who happens to be reading this that it’s time to take charge of your own health! I did my research and discovered that I needed more information than the traditional thyroid blood tests could reveal. When I asked my doctor about it she was more than willing to order the blood test. These results led to a complete change in medications.
If you are not feeling well – take charge of your health! Begin with diet and exercise and follow up with your physicians to be sure that you are doing everything possible to live your best life.