We got home a little late last night and wanted a quick, good-for-you dinner. Using Michael Symon’s “Five in Five” cookbook, we made Swordfish with Pepper Sauce. It was quick, absolutely delicious, gluten-free, and down-right good for you!
This dish doesn’t need pasta, rice, or bread! I stepped away from the table satisfied and feeling good about what I ate.
Grilled Swordfish & Pepper Salad
- 4 (5 ounce) swordfish steaks
- Kosher salt & ground pepper
- 16 tbs olive oil
- 6 tbs sherry vinegar
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup torn basil
- Preheat grill.
- Season swordfish on both sides with salt & pepper.
- Drizzle 4 tbs of olive oil on the grill.
- Cover & cook until nicely charred and fish releases from grill.
- Flip, cover and cook until cooked through (about 2 minutes)
- In separate bowl, whisk vinegar and remaining oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the bell pepper, jalapeño, onion, and basil.
- Toss to combine.
- Remove swordfish from grill.
- Top with Pepper Salad & vinaigrette.
- Serve & enjoy!
(Recipe taken from Michael Symon’s Five in Five.)